Last week I talked about the dangers of carbon monoxide, the silent killer.
Headaches, feeling sleepy, all normal 'symptoms' of being a tired parent, but also a sign you might be suffering from CO poisoning!
Both in your home or your tent, (or caravan, or motorhome, or rented cottage) if there is combustion (eg gas fires or opn fires, barbecues etc) then the danger is there.
To be really safe you should use a carbon monoxide detector. You can get them online or in most hardware shops. They vary in accuracy and price from a few pounds upwards, but they are worth the investment.
This week you can win one on the blog! Just use the rafflecopter entry form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I'm pleased to giveaway (thanks to Corgi Homeplan) a CO-9X FireAngel Carbon Monoxide Alarm which normally retails at £22
There are several ways to enter - only one is mandatory and involves finding the answer to a simple question on the Corgi Homeplan website. UK entries only.