So I'm making a list this year of just 5 things that I absolutely MUST see.
- The Chuckle Brothers. It may surprise you to know that I love their silly slapstick humour. But with the state of the world today I think that a few custard pies, dropped paint tins and mishaps with ladders is just what we need to lighten the mood. To me, to you...
- Tears for Fears. Huge blast from my past and a retro delight, cannot wait to sing along, after all, everybody wants to rule the world...
- Mr B The Gentleman Rhymer, I am quite frankly in awe of this chap. Totally spiffing and a fine purveyor of chap hop. not to be missed by anyone in my opinion. Fine moustaches.
- Jasper Carrot. Another from my childhood, I'm hoping he's as funny as I remember.
- Eddie the Eagle. A change for me, interesting to find out more about something we Brits love, a brave failure.
I'll let you know if I manage 100% of my plans this year!
Have you checked out the lineup? Who would your top 5 be? Pop over to Facebook and let me know, or tweet me at Tentsniffer on Twitter.